PENINSULA HARBOR REPUBLICANS
Open to Members and Republicans Only & guest(s) of members Only!
Thursday, September 19, 2019
Where: Torrance Sizzler
Address: 2880 Sepulveda Blvd, Torrance, CA 90505
Time: No-Host Dinner starts at 6:00 PM, Meeting begins @ 7:00 PM
Suggested Room Fee Donation
Current BCR Members: $5.00
* The Torrance Sizzler is now charging groups a room rental fee, so we are asking for a small donation to cover the extra expense to keep bringing you great speakers each month.
Guest Speaker To Be Announced Soon
Peninsula Harbor Republicans Membership Form
Join the BCR Today!
(Memberships & Contributions NOT deductible for income tax purposes)
* Credit card fee includes a 4% credit card fee.
Print the 2019 BCR Application HERE
Download and Bring your 2019 Membership Form and Check to our next Monthly Meeting.
C/O: Beach Cities Republicans
Attention: Membership Dues
PO Box 1043
Palos Verdes Estates, CA 90274-7843
What are you doing to help the Conservative movement in California?
- Feel like you are being neglected by your elected Democrat officials?
- Are you tired of not having a seat at the political table?
- Do you want to take back control of Sacramento from the
Collectivist, Progressive, Democrat Majority?
Well, sitting at home complaining will not change a thing.
YOU need to get involved !!
YOU need to volunteer !!
YOU need to recruit friends, family members, and co-workers to become politically active !!
This is a citizen government, and we citizens must be involved. If we conservatives do not get out and promote the virtues of individual liberty, limited government, and upward economic mobility for everyone - who will?
What are YOU doing to help make this happen?
Here is a start - attend a BCR meeting the third Thursday of each month and find out how to improve our community.