PENINSULA HARBOR REPUBLICANS
Thursday, October 18, 2018
Where: Torrance Sizzler
Address: 2880 Sepulveda Blvd, Torrance, CA 90505
Time: No-Host Dinner starts at 6PM, Meeting @ 7PM-8:30 PM
Suggested Room Fee Donation
Current BCR Members: $5.00
* The Torrance Sizzler is now charging groups a room rental fee, so we are asking for a small donation to cover the extra expense to keep bringing you great speakers each month.
Sydne Jane Michel
Candidate for Judge 2018
“Office #16 - Los Angeles County”
Peninsula Harbor Republicans Membership Form
Join the BCR Today!
(Memberships & Contributions NOT deductible for income tax purposes)
* Credit card fee includes a 4% credit card fee.
Print the 2018 BCR Application HERE
Download and Bring your 2018 Membership Form and Check to our next Monthly Meeting.
C/O: Peninsula Harbor Republicans
Attention: Membership Dues
PO Box 1043
Palos Verdes Estates, CA 90274-7843
What are you doing to help the Conservative movement in California?
- Feel like you are being neglected by your elected Democrat officials?
- Are you tired of not having a seat at the political table?
- Do you want to take back control of Sacramento from the
Collectivist, Progressive, Democrat Majority?
Well, sitting at home complaining will not change a thing.
YOU need to get involved !!
YOU need to volunteer !!
YOU need to recruit friends, family members, and co-workers to become politically active !!
This is a citizen government, and we citizens must be involved. If we conservatives do not get out and promote the virtues of individual liberty, limited government, and upward economic mobility for everyone - who will?
What are YOU doing to help make this happen?
Here is a start - attend a BCR meeting the third Thursday of each month and find out how to improve our community.